Nikos Economopoulos: "I feel blessed '







On the eve of his thirtieth Nikos Oikonomopoulos had a heartfelt conversation
with Christina Zachou from the People magazine .  Here we  quote some  of  his words and thoughts  he shared with her. 
"I love the sea, it gives me peace. I wish it was summer all year round " -  he says, gazing into the blue.  Christina knows  Nikos in person, so she notes,  he has a great soul and this can be seen  while you talk to him.
"When I turned 29, I thought that  I am approaching 30 soon and this was a bit strange feelling. Not that I understand it now, but I realized  it after a whole year was thinking about it. However, after age of 25, so far, I see huge changes in my character. I have changed and I have become more mature" - he reflects on his age
"I've done quite a few things regarding my profession. My dream to become a singer  have come true and I have my own CDs.   In fact, I have accomplished more things than I’ve dreamed. I do not want to be greedy, I feel blessed ."
"When I’ve just started, there was no time  for me to be happy with what happened, and now I'm more conscious.  No matter how well things are going, you always want more. You never get enough of success, still, I have not understood yet,why do I have my success.. I do not feel that I have done something special, but sometimes looking back, I say "look how many songs I have sung!" I have never enjoyed, what I’ve done,  instead I'm more happy with where I go, I think directly about  next work "
"I'm a realist, I see things as they are and not as you would like them to be. Unfortunately, most people prefer the lie, that’s why I have a few good friends. I wish my friends to say negative things too, because it shows that they love me! " 
Nikos  doesn’tlike to talk about his and others private life:  "I believe that there are some limits, you can not share everything with everyone. Especially through an interview, you can not share your personal things to the entire world. I do not want to know the personal life of another, because it is not my concern....I notice that many are trying to create intrigue in order to "play" for publicity, but I do not like it.  I do not want to create intrigue or to say some bad words about others And if I had a bad word to say about someone, I would say them directly... "
 “ The real friend appears in the time of your joy. If you see man happy with your happiness, it means that he loves you. 
Nikos is currently sharing stage with Peggy Zina at nightclub THEA and  they have got a very special relationship:
"With Peggy  we 're friends and we spend days together as we live next door. We swim together and discuss our work. It doesn’t go out of our minds, the job is big bug. I love Peggy as a friend and as a singer. I am delighted to be working  with here . Our collaboration is one of the best I've experienced because we have personal contact, something that happens not often  
 Nikos  has an ability to understandpeople fromthe first handshake  "Indeed I feel like I do radiograph people without them saying a word. 


Ten months ago he lost his beloved grandmother, Maria, and now , he  confesses: "Honestly,  I do not go to Patras very often. We lived in different cities with my grandmother,  so I still feel that she lives. There.  However, my parents live in Patras, so when I find time, I  go to see them. "

Nikos didn’t want to say much about his partner, actress Viki Kavoura. But building the family is in his plans, and  he dreams to have a daughter: "Yes, I want to create my little family and I am crazy with girls, I love them so much! I have two brothers, now I want to have a daughter We are always aimed for getting what we miss" 
"I'm very difficult person, but as a friend maybe I'm the best and my friends knows what it means. I'm all about my friends” -  he says at the end of the conversation

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Οδός Μοναξιάς - English translation

Nikos Oikonomopoulos (Νίκος Οικονομόπουλος)

Nikos Oikonomopoulos’ First Australian Tour is a Triumph